The weather we are having:
It is 4 degrees today with a high of 7. The older I get, the less I like cold weather. Snow is pretty to look at, but I just don't have any desire to be out in it. I think my dislike for snow and cold started in Rexburg. I didn't enjoy walking to class when it was so cold that it would freeze my eyelashes, and then when I got inside my eyelashes would melt and my mascera would run. Jason doesn't even like the snow and cold here (he likes it in Idaho when he can go snowmobiling, but not in Nebraska when he has to work in it and try to keep his cattle healthy, and he especially doesn't like calving in this weather).
2 comments:
You guys are calving? Wow. Anyway, I whole heartedly agree with you -- the colder it is, the less I want to leave the house. If you weren't so far away I'd say let's stay home, wrap up in cozy blankets, sip hot chocolate, and watch a movie... *Sigh*
I love the summer pictures of the ranch. It is really beautiful. We are having the same weather and it looks like about the same amount of snow here. I wouldn't mind it as much if it were above zero.
Post a Comment