We have sad news at our house today. Kache's horse Prince died. Prince was 24 years old. Jason has had him since Jason was 13. We assume he died of old age. He was a good cattle horse and a good horse for Kache. We'll miss him.
I am so sorry about Prince! A great horse like that is one in a million, but I am sure you will be able to find a new one boys. One of the other horses might just surprise you this spring. So sorry for the loss though.
I was sad to hear about Prince. I hope Kache is taking it OK because Dad's always get their kids new horses right... My horse Stormy died two years ago. She was 22. Her first try at team roping was with Prince as the healer. Maybe they'll meet up somewhere up there!
4 comments:
That is sad, pets arent supposed to die, especially the good ones, sorry Jason :(
Poor buddy. That is so sad.
I am so sorry about Prince! A great horse like that is one in a million, but I am sure you will be able to find a new one boys. One of the other horses might just surprise you this spring. So sorry for the loss though.
I was sad to hear about Prince. I hope Kache is taking it OK because Dad's always get their kids new horses right... My horse Stormy died two years ago. She was 22. Her first try at team roping was with Prince as the healer. Maybe they'll meet up somewhere up there!
Post a Comment