Our neighbor girls wanted to be the Easter Bunny for our kids so they stuffed the eggs and made baskets for us and hid everything.
It was a nice Easter Sunday. Calving was slow so Jason was even able to come to Sacrament Meeting with us. Next year Rex Ranch is moving to May calving to hopefully avoid these spring snow storms. So we won't be calving over Easter.
How cool that the neighbor girls did the easter egg hunt for you.
I read PW's post on prolapse the other day and just read yours -- funny how different they were. I got a kick out of Jason using the '2x4' sedative. The c-section was pretty cool...
2 comments:
That was really nice of your neighbor girls :)
How cool that the neighbor girls did the easter egg hunt for you.
I read PW's post on prolapse the other day and just read yours -- funny how different they were. I got a kick out of Jason using the '2x4' sedative. The c-section was pretty cool...
Post a Comment