This is the way I found Jason the other day (and no, he wasn't praying). He was entering calf stats in the computer and fell asleep. We're getting near the end of calving. We less than 130 left to calve. Our biggest day was the day before the storm when we had 61 calves and most of those survived the storm. We lost 36 in the storm.
4 comments:
Poor guy!
I can't believe the snow you got and the whole power outage fiasco. I don't think I tell you this enough (even though I think it every time I read your blog) -- You are quite the woman!
I'm glad the end is in sight...
no wonder ryder can fall asleep anywhere!!
That's where Ryder inherited it!
I thought the same thing about Ryder! I am glad you are almost done, but I am sure not as glad as Jason will be- Poor guy, that is the saddest picture I have seen since your horse died! Be careful finishing up.
Post a Comment