Monday, June 29, 2009

The Reason Why

The reason I carry a hoe or rake with me when I'm moving my yard water (this is just a bull snake, but they aren't welcome in my yard either).


Also the reason we have a lot of cats.

4 comments:

wyomingerica said...

so did the cat scare it away? How about those fancy chickens.

BriAnne said...

I feel so bad for you! I HATE SNAKES!! By the way, we made our blog private and I need your email to invite you to read it. It's brianne.huwe@gmail.com Thanks!

Brenny said...

Yeah, what about the chickens? Don't they do anything?

We were at a friend's house last night and he said his method of getting rid of snakes -- running it over with the lawn mower. Your method is much more human, and in the case of the cats, part of the circle of life. :)

Brice and Evee said...

I didn't know that cats would take on a snake. Brice says he wants to see them get it. :) I agree that my yard in no place for even a little water snake. At least this one wasn't poisonous. Isn't the great outdoors great!