Sunday, October 4, 2009

Brother and Sister

We were enjoying General Conference on Saturday morning when Dallie came scooting out of the pantry with a gallon of vinegar. I was very glad it didn't spill.



Then during the afternoon session, she found Ryder's gloves and had to have them on.


She is so cute...and spoiled. The boys were sitting at their table coloring during Conference and she wanted to sit in their chairs. So she'd stand next to Ryder and scream until he moved out of his chair. She'd sit there for a while and then decided she wanted Kache's chair, so she'd go over to him and scream until he moved. She has good brothers - most of the time. Sometimes when Ryder thinks I'm not watching, he'll hit her, or step on her or push her over. She usually just screams if he comes near her. The other day we were in the hardware store and I set her in a chair they have out for customers and Ryder was leaning on it to fix his pant leg and she just kept screaming until finally he moved. He realized it was funny to make her scream, so he kept threatening to touch the chair again and she kept screaming. I guess they remind me of Kollin and I. He would tease me and no doubt I would scream too.

1 comment:

Brenny said...

So cute! Even the screaming game with Ryder touching the chair. I'm sure it gets old...

Look how strong Dallie is to get the vinegar! The bottle looks almost as big as Dallie.