Love Erica's comment. I was going to say how pretty the snow looked -- as I'm sitting here nice and warm in my cube at work. We didn't get as much snow but we sure had the low temps. Brrrr!
I know what you mean, it is sad that the leaves didn't get a chance to turn colors. (Some did in Idaho but not many.) There was snow three times last week but I think it's pretty much gone now though. I'm not ready for it but I guess it will come whether we are ready or not. :) Hope things are going good for you guys. Take care!
3 comments:
Isn't is sad, the leaves didn't even get a chance to turn colors. They just fell off green (and in shock)!
Love Erica's comment. I was going to say how pretty the snow looked -- as I'm sitting here nice and warm in my cube at work. We didn't get as much snow but we sure had the low temps. Brrrr!
I know what you mean, it is sad that the leaves didn't get a chance to turn colors. (Some did in Idaho but not many.) There was snow three times last week but I think it's pretty much gone now though. I'm not ready for it but I guess it will come whether we are ready or not. :) Hope things are going good for you guys. Take care!
Post a Comment