Kache had a great birthday. He and Ryder were both excited for their Huskers hooodies. He had a fun day at school. He got to choose what the kids would play for recess. We went in and had lunch with him at school. And Ryder loved staying for recess after lunch. Kache is doing very well in school. He's already had spelling and math tests. He can read really well. He is excited for his Valentines party this Friday.
1 comment:
Dallie looks just like you- we are tired of the snow, but I am not ready for it to melt because that = work.....I am sure we will have more weeks of it and then I will be ready for it to go too. Claire was screaming just to be heard on the way home from WA, and Justin got kicked all the way to the back seat because no one wanted to sit by him, traveling used to be fun, not so much anymore. you must be busy, keep posting more!
Post a Comment