Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Update

Not a lot going on around here. Dallie has a doctor's appointment this Thursday. I was hoping Jason could come with me, but he will be pregging the corn stalk cows. Last week we could see the green starts of cheat grass, but we've had more snow and below zero temps since. We are tired of the cold and snow of the pictures below.


We went to the temple this past weekend. I didn't take many pictures. We stayed at a hotel with a pool and the kids loved it. We saw a friend from our Laramie ward at the temple. And yes, Dallie is wearing her boots with a dress. They are the only shoes I can get her to keep on for more than 2 minutes.


A lady at church asked if our's was the grey car in the parking lot. I assured her our car was tan, almost the color of sand. Sure enough when we went out I realized our car is grey. I guess I think it is the color of sand because most of the time it is covered in sand. How embarrassing that our car is so rarely clean that I don't even know what color it is.

3 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

wish we had snow and colder temps, the fruits are going to bloom and then we will get the cold and freezing weather!!

Brenny said...

I think the boots look great.

wyomingerica said...

Did you find the resturant? I like your car. We haven't seen any green yet but it has been nice. It got cold last night -7, and so it all starts again.