Still not much going on around here. I finally realized how busy we had been; this past month has been a nice break. Kache didn't have school on Monday for teacher inservice and he won't have school again on Friday for winter break. We're trying to decide on something to do Friday that is fun and different. We'll probably spend the day in Scottsbluff shopping (not fun, but different). At least we'd get to eat out and that is always fun for me. The weather has been warm enough to melt some of our snow - just in time for another storm tomorrow. Below are a few pictures of the kids and the weather and the neighbor's bull (we think he's pretty cool).
Apparently theses bushes in my front yard are currants. Anyone know any recipes with currants?
4 comments:
You take amazing pictures! You should enter the fair and make some money with them. As far as receipes go...google it.
That bull is cool. And WONDERFUL picture of Dallie and Ryder -- so cute!
Um, so the only thing I remember about currents is current wine, and I only remember that because that is what Anne Shirley gave Diana Berry in Anne of Green Gables instead of the raspberry cordial that she thought was in the pantry. I don't have the recipe, nor do I think you want it... :)
Your family is growing up just like ours! It is cold and snowy still here too, but that's normal for here. I hope you are doing good. We miss being on "a ranch". At least we have the farm though! Pretty much the same.
Ren has been talking about Ryder like crazy lately. He must of really enjoyed his time with him. He told me yesterday. "do you know Ryders second name?" he told me it was Bagley. Ren didn't know what his second name was. Come see us sometime. Ren needs to learn his alphabet
Post a Comment