Spring finally seems to be on its way. We are getting rain today instead of snow. Although it would be nice if it would dry up a little. I've had to drive the suburban to school for almost two weeks because the road is impassable for the car. The geese have come back north. I love having them on our meadow. It's nice to wake up to the sound of birds again.

At school last week Kache got to celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday by wearing pj's to school and having green eggs and ham for lunch.
Jason and Ryder are helping Kache build a leprechaun trap for school. The employees at the hardware store got a good laugh when Jason told them why he was buying gold paint, string and popsicle sticks.
5 comments:
How cute! Kache is getting too big!
That is cute!! Melanie had to write 2 sentences on how to catch a leprachaun. I like the trap idea better!! I am ready for spring too.
I also love the sound of birds in the morning! :)
Too cute!
Hey Kiley! I came across one of your sisters on facebook and found your blog through her blog. I have been thinking about you and your family a lot after reading about the bridge naming for Kollin.
Your kids are adorable! It's been fun checking out your family, I hope you all are doing well!
Post a Comment