Monday, October 4, 2010

Family Ride

We gathered cows to cake the other day horseback.  It’s time for us to get another horse and saddle.  It’s pretty uncomfortable for the boys to ride double.  I don’t ride very often so this is blog worthy because I am actually on a horse with a picture to prove it.  I think I was the only one who enjoyed the ride that day. 

030 033031035036038

2 comments:

Brenny said...

That picture of Kache holding his nose is classic. What a neat family outing

Summer said...

How fun, I really miss those days. You should look on Corriente Saddle Co. Website, we got 2 kids saddles from them last year. Very nice and not too expensive for a new kids' roping saddle. You can choose from different styles and sizes. They last a long time I hear. And they ship them right to your door!