Sunday, October 3, 2010

Softball Game

I’m missing the green grass and warm weather, especially when I look at these pictures.  The boys were playing softball while Dallie meandered.

036043047

She’s been wandering off lately. 

064

As long as she’s in sight I don’t worry.  The beauty of country living.  No traffic.  No strangers.

066067

But Kache does worry.  Poor kid.  He’s a good big brother.  He was almost in tears as he watched her walk off.  He kept telling me to “look at her – she’s running away!” 

071

Finally Jason and Ryder ran her down and brought her home. 

074

1 comment:

BriAnne said...

I had to laugh at your comment on my blog.....and then when I read yours I laughed more. I think we really WERE supposed to be neighbors or something.:) And I just wanted to tell you that your pictures are awesome! I love the one at the top of the blog....and the sunset one....and that one of the horses. You're quite good!