Monday, October 25, 2010

Fun Weekend

(Just when I start figuring out Windows Live Writer it updates itself and I have to learn the program all over!)

We had a fun weekend in Rapid.  We always look forward to Fall Stake Conference because we get to take a trip.  The drive up there is really pretty too.  We left early Saturday morning and were swimming at the water park by 9.  The kids didn’t care much for the slides, so we floated the river most of the time.  We also picked up an extra family member.  This little girl kept playing with Dallie and the boys and she followed us around all morning.  She found us again when we went swimming later that night.  I finally asked her her name and where her parents were and she said she was there with her auntie, sister and cousin.  She was a fun little girl and we didn’t mind an extra.

003006

Causing a traffic jam.

011014023024027029

037041042048052056058

3 comments:

Countrylivn' said...

was it indoors? were you warm? You need your shade swim suit, I need to mail it to you,you have been swimming twice now!

Summer said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

wyomingerica said...

it looks like we need to take another trip to Rapid City what a fun hotel