Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Portraits

I finally got Ryder and Dallie’s pictures taken and sent to a printer.  (After paying almost $40 to buy 4 pictures of Kache, I decided to do Ryder and Dallie’s on my own.  I’m no professional, but I am a lot cheaper!) It’s been about a year and a half since either Ryder or Dallie have had a new picture to frame.  This is how bad I’ve done with pictures: the framed picture Jason’s mom has of Dallie was when she was almost newborn and it’s a snap shot.  Terrible daughter-in-law, I know!  So LeRae and Mom, I will have pictures of your grandkids for you by Christmas!

Dallie Dallie Dallie  Dallie Ryder Ryder Ryder Ryder RyderRyder

5 comments:

wyomingerica said...

ryders is so photogenic, those are cute pictures.

Countrylivn' said...

I was going to say the same, photogenic like his Mamma! Not fair!

Brenny said...

Wonderful pictures!

Melissa said...

So adorable and cute!!!

Deborah Austin said...

They are adorable Kiley!!! You did a great job!