Sunday, April 1, 2012

In Between Sessions

I love Conference weekend!  It’s nice to have Jason around for two days in a row.  And I actually get to sit by him instead of looking at him on the stand.  And I have help with the kids!  It’s also nice not to have to leave for church at 7 in the morning and be gone all day.  But these aren’t the only reasons I love Conference weekend.  The messages and music shared are always uplifting and make me want to be a better person.  The boys are getting old enough to sit and listen.  Ryder’s been looking forward to Conference for the past week.  He’s been telling everyone at school about it. 

In between sessions on Saturday Jason and Kache moved cows and the rest of the kids and I spent some time outside enjoying the great weather. 

DSC_0030DSC_0034DSC_0036DSC_0037DSC_0042DSC_0044DSC_0045DSC_0047DSC_0049DSC_0051DSC_0052DSC_0054

1 comment:

Summer said...

I feel the same way. This past conference was great to hear so much about the family and how important the family is in these last days. It got so hot in our house the past two days and today we had to turn the heater back on. We have 9 calves. Our camera broke and we have to use a cell phone camera. Hopefully we can get some pictures off it soon. Happy Spring!