Sunday, January 6, 2013

Atlantic Ocean

After getting some work done Friday morning, we had to go to town for groceries and so the boys could get school physicals.  Then we went out to the coast so the kids could see the ocean.  They were a little hesitant to put their feet in at first, but after the first wave hit them, they loved it.  They can’t wait to go back (Jason included).  It was a cold and misty day (for Florida standards) so the beach was pretty empty. 

DSC_0269DSC_0270DSC_0271DSC_0272DSC_0273DSC_0274DSC_0280DSC_0283DSC_0285DSC_0287DSC_0290DSC_0292DSC_0298DSC_0301DSC_0312DSC_0313

3 comments:

Countrylivn' said...

Jason is going to HAVE to get some shorts! As are the rest of the boys! (and flip flops) How much fun!

GSGC StrongFamily said...

Hi Kiley! This is Sabrina...just wanted to say hello! Hope you love Florida, I'm sure it is a big change but that keeps life exciting right? :) My little sister Traci is living in Gainesville right now until her husband graduates in May. Best wishes!!!!

Bob and Sara said...

I can't believe you live by the ocean! How fun is that, we are ready to come jump in. Lots of fun adventures ahead I'm sure.