I can’t believe I’m sending one of my kids to pre-school. It’s never been necessary, or even realistic because of where we lived. But I feel like Dallie and I need some separation in preparation for kindergarten next year. Kinder here is all day, every day, and with the bus ride over an hour each way, it’s going to be a long day. In Lakeside I wasn’t worried about that kind of a day because I knew all the school kids and I knew Debbie would take care of Dallie. I don’t have that reassurance here. So even though pre-school is only 3 hours a week, hopefully it will help us be ready for next year. And Dallie already loves having her own school to talk about and look forward to.
2 comments:
Man, she looks just like you Ki!
How exciting for her! What a big school girl! Cute Dal!
Post a Comment