As unsocial as I am, this new experience is so cool to me. Maybe novelty is the right word. We live in a neighborhood with lots of other kids who run free after school and always have a friend to play with. I just wish we didn’t live so close to a busy road and I would let my kids run free as well. When the school kids are gone during the day, Dallie and her little friends jump on the tramp and play on the swing set together. It’s really fun.
In other news, our old Nebraska neighbors are now our new Florida neighbors. We’re excited to have them here, even if it is just for a short time.
2 comments:
Wow! Good for you Ki! For playing with your neighbors!
Smile! That's all I can do, I 'm so glad you are enjoying it and that the kids are having fun!
Post a Comment