The boys (and their mother) survived the first day of school in Florida. The school is huge (anything is huge compared to what we are used to), there are 6 classes of each grade, but the class sizes only average 16ish students. So I figure it is comparable in size to my graduating class. Kache didn’t say much about the first day of school. Ryder got lost once during PE and somehow ended up with Kache’s class. But thankfully they both got on the right bus and made it home safely.
2 comments:
That is a huge school, it reminds me of a hotel! Glad you and they survived, I'm sure they will find lots of friends with that many kids.
What a great update! I've been meaning to look at your blog for an update but keep forgetting. It looks so great there!! I bet you guys are enjoying the beach and green grass. Glad the boys had a great first day!!
Post a Comment