Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Beautiful Morning
It's 7 o'clock in the morning and my kids are still in bed. That never happens. I've had a nice morning to myself (Jason is already out moving cows). It was nice to see the sun this morning. We've had so much rain, we haven't seen the sun in two weeks. But I don't mind. I love the rain, I don't think I would ever get sick of the rain (if I lived in Seattle it might be a different story). Maybe I like the rain so much because I grew up in the desert and we only got rain when the hay was down (when we really did not want it). The storms we get out here amaze me. I'm mowing my lawn today. I love mowing. You should see my lawn mower and you would know why I love mowing. I'll take a picture today. Well, it sounds like Dallie is awake, I had better get going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The storms on the plains are amazing, especially the lightning. That is my favorite part. Have a great day! And you should totally take before and after pictures of the lawn. :)
Post a Comment