Sunday, June 7, 2009

Saturday is a Special Day

We had a great Saturday. Jason spent most of the day with us and that hasn't happened since we left the ranch for Christmas. We finished planting our garden and then spent the rest of the day outside enjoying our yard. Our yard really is amazing (as far as yards go in the Sandhills). I don't know how McGinleys got any grass or trees to grow here (without having huge blowouts and hills and all sorts of other uneven ground), but I am doing my best to keep it up because I know first hand how hard it is to get anything to grow out here.

But anyway Saturday was a fun day. Dallie experienced dirt for the first time. And yes, she is still in pajamas at 11 o'clock in the morning; and yes, the pjs are blue. I guess that's what happens when she has two older brothers.

3 comments:

Brenny said...

You pictures totally made my day -- such sweet kids. Dallie is darling and Ryder's tie made me laugh. Classic.

Congrats on getting the garden in!

Countrylivn' said...

I love those days when dad gets to stay home, how fun! Dallie is such a doll, she reminds me of your baby pictures, cute, cute!

Summer said...

It sounds like you've settled in and are loving it. I'm so glad! Your family is still as cute as ever.