Saturday, June 6, 2009

Good Week

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I had a pretty good birthday. Jason helped me plant the garden (we're only about a month late, but since we don't really know what we're doing, I didn't expect a great garden anyway). We've been spending a lot of time outside. I am feeling safer with the guinea hens around; I hope it isn't a false sense of security.

We've had one of the branches' tents for a while. I brought it home to air it out and we're finally getting around to setting it up. The boys had to bring their tent out too.


Dallie is the first baby I've had who will actually cuddle. I love it.


Ryder insisted on wearing this tie to church last Sunday. It looks like a clown tie.

3 comments:

Countrylivn' said...

Thats funny! Now arent you glad you blogged Ryders tie, those will be great missionary pictures! Scary weather!

Summer Freeman said...

must be like dad and his fat ties!!

Aleighy said...

I hope you had a great birthday. Sorry, I've really been out of it lately.