Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Our Christmas Eve pageant was much better this year with Grandma to dress the actors.  We have Joseph, Mary, and the donkey.  

020

Mary holding baby Jesus and the donkey looking for forage.

025

I’m not sure what Joseph was doing here.  Probably listening to the narration.

028

After the acting was done the kids and Grandma got to open a present.  I had to include a picture of this wrapping job.  There’s a camera inside of that empty margarine tub.  But, hey, at least it had a bow on top, right?  This is what you get when you leave Grandpa and Kristin in charge of wrapping.

029

Ryder got Dallie a cell phone. 

031

Kache got Ryder a Thomas engine (at least that’s what I thought it was, but I have been corrected: it is not Thomas, but Edward.  Guess I need to study up on Thomas and his friends.). 

036

Dallie got Kache a Monopoly game that he wasn’t too excited about at first, but now we’ve played it a couple times he likes it.

038

No comments: