Monday, December 27, 2010

More Christmas Fun

A few more pictures from our Christmas vacation in Washington. 

Dallie making lunch and feeding Lucky.

063065

Riding Grandma’s 4-wheeler.

078

The teenagers: Lexi and Kameron.

079

Grandma puzzling.

080

The old man doing what old men do.

081

Another teenager.

082

The reason we don’t own video games.  I don’t think we saw this kid without a video game in his hands almost the whole time.

083

Playing with Grandpa’s Christmas presents.

087088089

Kache had to get on Grandma’s roof to retrieve the helicopter.

093

The Russians came for Christmas too.  Katie was our exchange student my junior year.  She and her husband, Vlad, came to Washington for a few days while visiting the States.  It was fun seeing her again and meeting Vlad.

095

The view from the dam.

096

Grandpa, Kam and Cole shooting with Katie looking on.  Funny that she and I have the same camera.

098

Vlad and Kam. 

099

I don’t think Ren liked the sound or the kick of the gun. 

103

Vlad and Katie headed to Seattle for the next leg of their trip.

107108

1 comment:

wyomingerica said...

you have some great pictures. I'm going to be putting them on my blog for my book, see you soon.