Monday, December 27, 2010

The Jay Nielson Family

It happened to be my cousin, Blake’s mission farewell while we were in Washington.  It was so nice to see family I hadn’t seen in years.  And it was amazing to see how our family has grown (not everyone was there, but quite a few).  Jay and Erma Nielson have five children (four of which are in Washington).  I think there are 32 grandkids (3rd generation).  And now I don’t even know how many there are in the 4th generation (for a rough estimate, I would say in the 80s).  The Nielson family has grown so big that Columbia View Farms had to build a new shop to seat us all. 

066072

Ryder and Ren chowing down on some good food.

067

Greg’s cute daughter not afraid to hang out with the boys. 

085

My cute cousin Michelle and her baby.  Michelle just happened to marry Jason’s second cousin, Justin.  Small world.  Our family tree may be big, but it doesn’t always branch out much. 

073

And just a few of the cousins (with and without spouses): Greg, Katie & Vlad (my Russian sister), Michelle & Justin, David, Lacey & Brad, me & Jason. 

075

2 comments:

Scott and Kelli said...

Kiley, how are you? I am horrible at blogging, but so glad you do such a good job at keeping up to date. Your kids are darling, and they're getting so big. Hope you guys are doing well!

Katie the Russian said...

Ki, have spent several hours reading your blog! I miss you guys!:) Good luck with the new baby coming soon!