Thursday, June 28, 2012

10 Years

Today Jason and I have been married for 10 years.  Wow, we’re old.  I can tell because in these pictures we look so young.  We had a babysitter all lined out for tonight so we could go on a date, but then we decided to take the kids with us because the only decent movie showing in Alliance is a kids’ movie, but that plan has also fallen through because now Dallie is sick.  So we’ll spend another anniversary at home.  I think we’ve only ever celebrated one anniversary and it was the best date ever (one the few dates we’ve even been on since we’ve had kids). 

It’s been a good 10 years.  I love Jason more than ever before.  He’s a good husband and father.  I can’t imagine life without him.  It amazes me that he is so good at his work and church callings.  Can’t wait for many more years to come.

060061064066070073076

1 comment:

Summer Freeman said...

What do you mean you look so old! You guys look exactly the same!