The snakes seem to be worse than normal this year. I’m glad to have Kache around to get rid of them for me. They’ve been getting in our chicken coop and it makes me sick. Saturday morning we found a greenish-blue one (an unnaturally pretty color on a snake) that kept trying to bite Kache as he kept trying to catch it. My hands were full of baby so I couldn’t kill it before it got away. I don’t know what to do to save our eggs.
I found a bull snake in the sandbox the other day and asked Kache to help me get it out of the yard. But as we shooed it away it tried to get in our swimming pool and I used that as an excuse to kill it (well, for Kache to kill it).
“Where’s the hole where they go to the bathroom?” As if I know anything about snakes besides they creep me out.
Of course he wanted to save it and show Dad. So we decided to play a trick on him. But unfortunately, Jason didn’t come home this way, so Kache had to move it quick to the back porch.
Dallie tipped him off though so we didn’t trick him like we’d hoped.
4 comments:
Wow Kache is really brave!! That's so crazy how big the snake was.
gross!!
Holy Moly! That is a big one! Good thing you have a big tough boy or two around!
That is terrible! I can't believe Kache likes to grab them even if they are dead. We've killed only 3 so far.
Post a Comment