Saturday, September 13, 2008

Correction

I had Jason read my blog about the lost heifers (just to make sure I got the facts right) and I have to make a correction. The lost 12 heifers are still lost. The ones we took down to the cull herd were ones that didn't meet the shipping weight. So we are still short 12 heifers. It isn't unheard of to lose cows out here. Last year someone on the Eldred Unit lost 50 - and five of those are still lost.

2 comments:

Deborah Austin said...

Kiley I am so glad you have a blog now!!!! Oh I loved looking at the pictures your kids are so cute. It will be so so fun to stay in touch a little better.

Mikaela said...

Yay, you're blogging Kiley! How are you? You have such a beautiful family. Your new baby is just adorable...and I've told both of your parents and Mijken, that it's not fair you look so amazing after giving birth...I'm ENVIOUS! lol! Well I just wanted to say hi! Looks like you're doing great!

~Mikaela