Thursday, September 4, 2008
Fall weather
We've been having some great weather. We haven't had to have the AC on for a couple of days now. Today is breezy and only in the 70s - a perfect day for a walk. I just wish I had a sidewalk to push a stroller on. Jason has been busy. They pregged the heifer herds last week - a 5 to 9 job (not 9 to 5). Tuesday they weaned Harry's herd. And yesterday and today he has his ranch practicum class on the Nebraska State research ranch (about 1 1\2 hours away). So we haven't seen much of him lately. I hope he will be able to come to Scottsbluff with me on Monday for a doctor's appointment. He is ready for a vacation. He has only left the ranch once since last Christmas (when I say he hasn't left the ranch I mean he hasn't been more than 2 hours from home, which means he still puts in a couple hours of work before we go wherever we are going). We will have stake conference in October in Rapid City (4 hours away - we have to get a hotel) and we hope to be able to take our time and drive through the Black Hills.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such a sweet little girl! Crazy that you are part of the Rapids City Stake. The Black Hills are beautiful, I hope you get to drive through...
You will love the black hills, they are really neat. Isn't the cool weather nice. We haven't even had our windows open, it's been to cold.
Post a Comment