The boys and I love going with Jason, especially when we just get to go for a ride. We are getting to the point where we don't fit comfortably in the pickup any more. But going with Jason is worth being uncomfortable. We only have one more year of freedom (one more year before Kache goes to school) to be able to go with Jason so we take every chance we get.
Notice how the cattle already in the pasture come running when they see the red pickup. This is because they get caked from a red pickup. (Cake is a supplement we feed cattle to fatten them up or during the winter months when their feed isn't so good. They love it.)
2 comments:
I'd come running for cake. How fun for you and the kids to get to tag along with Jason!
I can't even imagine a ranch so big that there is a whole pasture just for the cull cows. That is a REAL ranch!
Post a Comment