I love watching Paula Deen on the cooking channel. I think she's funny and I like most of her recipes (must be all the butter she uses). Ryder thinks she is Grandma Yielson (Grandma Nielson). It must be her grandma hair (or the fact that she uses so much butter). Wyatt (my nephew) once asked his mom if he could have some "grandma hair pie" (referring to the meringue on the top of a lemon meringue pie).


3 comments:
great post, I think mom would like to be like Paula, I love her recipes also. Doug and I try to wathc her.
Too funny! Paula Dean is great. I'd take her as a grandma.
I love her too! She cracks me up! I love to watch "Paula's Party" and Aaron and I die laughing when she starts flirting with all the guys. I wish she was my grandma too!
Post a Comment