Sunday was Dallie's blessing day. It was fun to have our families come for the weekend. Mom, Dad, Mijken and Claire flew in to Denver, and Erica, Doug and their boys drove over from Laramie after the Wyoming football game. All of Jason's family was able to come so we had a houseful. Saturday we went down to the McGinley to check out our new "old" house and then came home to get ready for our Sunday meal. I'm glad Mom and LeRae were here to do all the work. There's no way I could have done it all on my own. We had some of our ranch family over for dinner on Sunday as well so there were 40+ people in and out of our house on Sunday. I was sad for everyone to leave on Monday morning, but I'm glad for the cleaning and organizing I get to do this week to keep busy.
I didn't take enough pictures; we didn't even get a family picture. I'm sad I didn't get pictures of the boys catching frogs. That's all they did the whole weekend (Kache was so happy to have his Jensen cousins here to do boy things with).
My mom made Dallie's blessing dress and Mijken made the bow.
8 comments:
What a beautiful baby girl in a beautiful dress! I think she looks like her mommy! :) We are having a lot of fun catching up with your family on this blog. It is just like visiting with you. If I can get started, we may start blogging, too.
Thanks for letting us come a stay, we had a great time.
That dress is BEAUTIFUL! Sounds like you had quite the party...where did everyone sleep?
I love her dress!! Very cute baby!! Did Mikey leave other bows for her hair??
hi kiley,
how are you? dallie is so adorable. i found your blog from brett and jen's blog. how is nebraska? are you still living in the same place? your boys are looking so grown up. they are so cute. we are in nyssa right now...we're in the in-between-stage of life so we're not sure what's going on. but anyways i'm glad to know all is well with you guys in the sand hills! take care and we'll talk to you later.
denise
Such a sweet girl! The dress is beautiful. Sounds like a great weekend. Way to feed the masses. :)
Thank you for the compliments on the dress, I hope my mom is reading them. Erica and her family stayed at the bunk house here on the ranch and everyone else slept on couches, air mattresses, etc.
Such a beauty! Love the bow and the dress! I'm sure you'll notice more later, but girls are so much different than boys. Enjoy her while she's young...when they get a little older they get pretty dramatic and moody (yes...it starts young!).
I wish we could get together. I miss you! When are you going home next? Right now we are not sure what our plans are...Aaron is trying to get a new job...anywhere...well, anywhere between Utah, Idaho, Oregon & Washington. He lost his job on July 17...so we are desperate for anything that pays at this point. I'm really hoping to go home for the holidays, but we don't know yet.
Hope we can catch up soon!
Post a Comment