Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Kache

Are all little boys like this? Whenever I take pictures of Kache he has to have a cheesy look on his face.

Kache has really been a good helper for Jason this summer. They've built miles of electric fence and Jason said that Kache is really helpful. I actually haven't ever built electric fence here so I don't know what exactly he is doing, but I imagine small things like driving the four-wheeler, carrying fence posts, or carrying the pins that hold the wire to the post. Whatever it is Jason has Kache go along with him everytime he fences.
Kache has been a good helper for me too. He sings and talks to Dallie, gives her her pacifier, and lets me know when she is hungry. I don't like Ryder to go outside unless Kache is with him. He also loves to help me with household chores. It's amazing how mature a 4-year old can be when he chooses.

1 comment:

Brenny said...

Funny kid! What a helper and a great big brother.