Ryder got stung twice by a wasp yesterday (on his eye and right thumb). He and Kache were in the dog house playing with the kittens and I guess there is a wasp nest in there. The funny thing is that Kache is in there everyday and hasn't been stung. I think Ryder must be more curious and impulsive. This isn't the first time he has been stung, but this time he swelled up a lot more than last. He keeps saying, "My eye doesn't work." The poor kid is always sick or hurt in some way.
These were taken about a half hour after it happened.


This is what he looked like when he woke up this morning.


Trying to open his chubby eye.

3 comments:
Poor guy! I can't believe how swollen he got. What a trooper.
holy smokes that's a chubby eye!!
That reminds me of Lexi!!
Post a Comment