The boys helped me make sugar cookies on Saturday in between sessions of General Conference. Of course Ryder had more flour on him than on the counter. After all the hard work, we enjoyed the fruits of our labors (which I don't have a picture of because the cookies got eaten too quick). Ryder's still sporting his chubby eye.


3 comments:
hey kiley, its kyle! what a neat blog. looks like the kids are getting big. i bet you love being out on the ranch huh?? things are going great here in basin city for us. well take care and keep in touch.see ya sister!
Ryder's eye is looking better! What a fun activity for in between conference. I remember making pretzels in between sessions when I was young -- it was always such a treat.
And Conference was great. I got teary everytime the kids sang...
Post a Comment