I think my favorite part of conference was the children's choir on Saturday. It's nice to be able to watch at home so the boys can be outside and I can have some quiet time to watch (and in the spring when we are calving Jason can catch a couple of sessions). Here are some pictures of the kids dressed and ready for Sunday morning session. Dallie is in her new dress from Mijken.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
General Conference
We enjoyed General Conference this past weekend. Conference weekend always brings back good memories for me, probably because it was the only Saturday my dad didn't work. I remember the sessions we could listen to at home, Mijken and I would start out with just our coloring stuff and by the end of a session we'd have most of our toys out (barbies and accessories, dolls, Fisher Price people). It's no different from my boys (except the barbies and dolls are replaced by pickups, trailers, tractors and implements).
I think my favorite part of conference was the children's choir on Saturday. It's nice to be able to watch at home so the boys can be outside and I can have some quiet time to watch (and in the spring when we are calving Jason can catch a couple of sessions). Here are some pictures of the kids dressed and ready for Sunday morning session. Dallie is in her new dress from Mijken.

I think my favorite part of conference was the children's choir on Saturday. It's nice to be able to watch at home so the boys can be outside and I can have some quiet time to watch (and in the spring when we are calving Jason can catch a couple of sessions). Here are some pictures of the kids dressed and ready for Sunday morning session. Dallie is in her new dress from Mijken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's funny that you remember Sat. conference, I was just telling a friend that I didnt remember ever listening too conf. much on Sat. OH I am coo coo. I cant remeber anything, I do remember having all of our junk in the living room. Mom was nice to us, Ash and Emma were hauling in all of their junk during conference to put in their 'tento' and I made them put it all away! Cute dress and hair bow! The bigger the better! she looks like Kache.
PS do the shoes fit her yet?
Post a Comment