I love to be organized. I think my favorite things are totes - I can never have too many. It just makes me smile thinking about organizing things (really, I have a big grin on my face right now). The clothes in my closet are color coordinated, long and short sleeves separated, collared shirts all together, etc. I can't stand to sleep in an unmade bed. About once a week I organize the boys' toy closet and book shelves (Disney books, Berenstain Bears, Dr. Seuss, hard back, paper back, etc. are all separated). Food storage, movies, Tupperware lids, cooking utensils, bank statements, favorites list on the computer all have to be in their proper places or in alphabetical order. Living with four other people makes it difficult to stay organized all the time, but if I stay on top of it I always know where everything is.
Just a look into my world.
3 comments:
Wow Kiley it sure looks like you have your hands full. I spotted your blog though Amy’s and had to stop in and say hi! You have such cute little boys and a beautiful little girl. I’m not a very good “blogger” and I’m just now getting the hang of this all. I will have to stop in and say hi every once in a while.
Bobbie (O’Connor) Stallings
What did that post say? That you had to delete. Man I wish I was organized but alas I guess I like to be busy, busy, busy, that's where I'm happiest.
Kiley come to my house. I want to be ordanized. You have inspired me. I just don't know where to start. Are you getting excited for Grandma and Grandpa to come?
Post a Comment