Monday, February 2, 2009

The Answer

Before:


After:

I know it was way past time for a haircut,


but I didn't want it this short (I'm still crying).


No one recognized him at church. All of the mothers in our branch were so mad that we would cut his hair. It was really funny how many comments were made about him. He looks more like Kache now and a lot older. Sometimes he looks like Bode (his cousin) and sometimes he looks like Kollin (my brother).

6 comments:

Countrylivn' said...

He looks to big, put it back on so we can see "baby Ryder"

Summer said...

He does look so grown up! The curls were so cute, I can't believe the difference, you fooled me with the picture. What cute boys you have. We miss you guys!

wyomingerica said...

I'm a little sad too. I loved the curls but it is hard for moms to let their kids grow up. He looks great! Calves already? I hope they don't freeze. We have a friend that all his sheep have already lambed. And then he sheared them. It is cold outside, I hope they don't all die.

Brenny said...

He is so stinking cute -- with and without those curls!

Brice and Evee said...

What a cute boy! You totally had me stumped on Sunday. He definitely looks more like Kache and so grown up.

Melissa said...

HI! This is Melissa from Victor. I found your blog and hope you don't mind. Your kids are really cute! I love your pictures. My blog is private but if you would like an invite just email me your address at talk2mel(at)juno(dot)com. Hope things are going well for you guys there. Calving season is good. I know my grandparents and uncle will be starting in the next couple of weeks. They are so cute! Take care!