Happy birthday to my friend Amber. She and I were inseparable in high school. Hope you have a good one.
It was also this day in 1990 that my family moved to Washington. Mom, did you realize you've lived there for 19 years? This is Mijken, Kollin and I with Erica and Tricia (I think) by the van.
How do you remeber these things, its not fair! I love the acid washed jeans! Look how much taller I was than you, I thought we were always the same size, I guess not! Time Flys!
I got your blog from Liz Hall(used to be Nuttall)who got it from Tricia's blog. This is Beki Nuttall Olson from Basin City. Do you remember me? Do you remember our BFF necklace that we shared with Deborah Freeman. I was so excited to see your blog and your cute family. My husband and I just moved out to Elsie, NE. I love being at home and enjoying the quiet. It is too bad that you live so far. I mapped it and it is about 3 and a half hours from our house. Your blog is adorable. Anyways, just thought I'd say hi. I have a blog at jcolsonfam.blogspot.com. I'm going to update it tomorrow...we've had a whirlwind year and I haven't got around to updating it recently. Hope ya don't mind that I peeked at your blog!
3 comments:
Wow Kiley, you look so young in that first picture. Isn't it amazing looking back?
How do you remeber these things, its not fair! I love the acid washed jeans! Look how much taller I was than you, I thought we were always the same size, I guess not! Time Flys!
I got your blog from Liz Hall(used to be Nuttall)who got it from Tricia's blog. This is Beki Nuttall Olson from Basin City. Do you remember me? Do you remember our BFF necklace that we shared with Deborah Freeman. I was so excited to see your blog and your cute family. My husband and I just moved out to Elsie, NE. I love being at home and enjoying the quiet. It is too bad that you live so far. I mapped it and it is about 3 and a half hours from our house. Your blog is adorable. Anyways, just thought I'd say hi. I have a blog at jcolsonfam.blogspot.com. I'm going to update it tomorrow...we've had a whirlwind year and I haven't got around to updating it recently. Hope ya don't mind that I peeked at your blog!
Post a Comment