The boys have discovered riding down our hill on their bikes (and other toys).
I was worried about them riding off the retaining wall behind the snake house, but Ryder found out yesterday that the bush will break his fall. The poor kid had scratches all over his face and stickers in his hands.
3 comments:
Poor kid, that is sad! Our new neighbors are good, I have enjoyed having her here already, we have crafted and created a couple of times already and tonight we are doing dinner and biggest loser, they still dont have tv or internet or anything and so they come to our house tuesday nights to watch and eat, how appropriate!We are having fun, atleast the girls are!
Do you do anything for the cows? It is still to cold for alot of outside play. You guys don't have much snow. I'm ready for spring.
Poor Ryder, but cute picture. I also like the random picture of the tricycle in the snow all abandoned and everything. Very poetic.
Those porcupine stickers in the cows look horrible. Ouch!
Post a Comment