Friday, February 13, 2009

What We've Been Up To

I started my vet student meal shopping this week. My neighbor Jean came with me to help. I'm glad she did because it took us five shopping carts and three hours to get the shopping done that we needed.

Jason's still busy. Between all the ranch meetings he's had this week and feeding and caking, we haven't seen him much.

The kids have a good time with the geo trax. Dallie especially loves to watch. I can only imagine the destruction she'll do to it when she starts crawling.

4 comments:

Brice and Evee said...

Kellon and Barrett think Dallie is a cutie just like her shirt says! I bet that was quite a project to get all those groceries and putting them away was an even bigger one. That new pantry will definitely come in handy.

Brenny said...

What a shopping trip! I cringe to think of what the bill ended up being, but kind of facinated, too. Dallie sure looks intent on what those boys are doing -- I love it.

Countrylivn' said...

You must be too busy cooking up a storm to blog, what are you guys up to?

Carly Andelin said...

Wow, that's a serious shopping trip! I'm so impressed with you Kiley, all that you do out there. Dallie is a cute little girl. She looks like she's content just watching her brothers run around. I love that age that she's in. Noah is into everything now. I'm just looking forward to when he finally walks so I don't have to carry around all 26 pounds of him.