NO- It just occured to me-you couldnt have, you didnt, no way, I cant believe it, it has to be Ryder with a buzz, say it isnt so....
Oh my goodness,is it Ryder! I'm shocked!!! I need to see him from the front! Kam guessed I had no idea.
It looks like Ryder to me. Did you cut his hair??
Holy CATS!! A haircut!!
His hair looks so dark. Surely that is not one of your boys...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
NO- It just occured to me-you couldnt have, you didnt, no way, I cant believe it, it has to be Ryder with a buzz, say it isnt so....
Oh my goodness,is it Ryder! I'm shocked!!! I need to see him from the front! Kam guessed I had no idea.
It looks like Ryder to me. Did you cut his hair??
Holy CATS!! A haircut!!
His hair looks so dark. Surely that is not one of your boys...
Post a Comment