Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of School

The first day of school was yesterday.  It was only a half day and I’m not sure they did much, but hopefully today they will get to start working.  Our teacher is Mrs. Britt and we don’t have an aid this year because we only have 6 kids.  Ryder is the only kindergartener, so I am worried about him.  He is eager to learn to read and write.  I guess it doesn’t do me any good to worry.  If we feel like he isn’t learning like he should we’ll have to do more at home.  He is happy to be going to school, except he didn’t like recess so much because when they played tree tag, everyone tagged him.  Just the frustrations of being the youngest.

001

Kache is in the 2nd grade this year.  He has two girls in his class.  He didn’t have much to say after his first day of school – it’s all old hat for him.  I’m glad Ryder talks a little more, hopefully I’ll know what goes on in school this year.

003005007011

We even managed to get a family picture before we left for school.

020021023024025

3 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

Your kiddos can wear hats to school and in school!! How many kids in Ryder's class?

Countrylivn' said...

I didnt think six sounded like so few until I saw the picture. I am sure Ryder wont be neglected, I almost have that many kids in my own house! CRAZY! You dont look like you have gotten any bigger since Bear Lake. You look great, your tan skin always helps too I think! Good luck tomorrow!

Justin and Michelle Klingler said...

Cute family picture. You look awesome!! Way to go. How far is it to this school? And is your doctor in the same place? Anyway, good luck when the baby comes! I'm excited to see pictures!