Its a boy, he was born at 1:35 this afternoon. He was 6 pounds 2 oz. and 19and a half inches long. Both Mom and baby are doing well. Hopefully he will have a name by tomorrow we have it narrowed down to two names.
He is darling!!! So I just wanted to hear the rest of the story did you go natural? How did the rest of Labor go? I am excited to hear what his name will be.
8 comments:
what a nice boy, I thought you were having a girl. I'm total surprised. Did you really have a baby today? You look so put together.
Yay! Congratulations!! You look great!
He is darling!!! So I just wanted to hear the rest of the story did you go natural? How did the rest of Labor go? I am excited to hear what his name will be.
Congrats!! He is adorable!
What a handsome boy. I am so happy for you guys. Boys are great, I am glad you have Dallie though.
He does look different for now that could change. He is such a tiny little package in Jasons arms. So glad you are through that again, yeah!
I tried to take your picture for my blog. I can't steal your pictures anymore.
What a sweetie! Congratulations!
Post a Comment