Wednesday, August 24, 2011

update

I need something to do to pass the time. I'm laying in the delivery room dreading the next couple of hours. My arm hurts as bad as my contractions right now. My veins must be hard to poke because this is not the first time the nurse has had to dig around to draw blood and insert the iv. So my punctuation and spelling may not be great because im only typing with one hand. I dont have an epidural yet. I hope I dont regret this, but im going to try not to have one, again. im not progressing like id hoped. I wantedto have this baby by now. Jason's freezing. im surprised they have it so cold in here. im hungry and trying not to think about the pain im going to be in. just last week i was thinking we need to have one more baby, but then i get to the hospital and remember the labor and delivery and i think im crazy for having more than one baby. if i could just be pregnant, skip the labor and delivery, and get a baby, it would be nice.

i hope i havent divulged too much info. im not even on any meds yet (except pit and the group b antibiotic) and i feel kind of loopy. the contractions have increased in pain since starting this post. and my arm hurts. i dont think i have a very high pain tolerance.

hoprfullt this evening we'll feel up to blogging pictures of this baby.

4 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

Is your blood pressure cuff on the same arm as your iv. If it is, have them change it. Good luck and please include a name when you post (-:

Countrylivn' said...

I am glad you feel good enough to blog, but sad it isnt already over for you. I hope you dont regret not getting the drugs too. It will all be over soon, you can do this!

Justin and Michelle Klingler said...

Oh my heck the group b meds are the worst!! I've had all my kids natural and I dread that stuff worse than the delivery. Sort of. You can do it!!! Good luck!

Andy and Sarah said...

Good luck!!! I think that the group b meds hurt in the iv. Hope everything goes well for you!!!