Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Day 2

More demo in the kitchen today. Mom and I set up camp, started painting and pulled staples out of the hardwood. Jason was even able to spend a few hours helping today. We are all exhausted. The living room, dining room and office will have hardwood. We are carpeting the bedrooms and the kitchen will have vinyl (it doesn't have hardwood). We are taking the wall out between the kitchen and dining room.

4 comments:

Countrylivn' said...

Looking good! I am so excited, I love the wood floors!

Brenny said...

The wood floors are great. I can't wait to see the kitchen. Glad to see you are making those boys work! Ryder looked super cute with the roller. The fire place looks nice -- how tall is that ceiling?

Anna Beal said...

Wow! Good luck with all of that. I wish I were there to help.

wyomingerica said...

Do you already have your cabinets at the ranch? Will you have to wait for them to come in. Your front room looks really nice.