Most of the cabinets are in and the microwave is installed, which was a big job. It took four or five tries. We hope they install the dishwasher today and level the fridge. Elder Nielsen will be doing the counter tops. Notice the cabinet that does not have the cathedral doors. We hope they will send the matching doors because we do not want to take the cupboard down. The boys had a great time making houses and bridges and tunnels out of the boxes. We painted Dallie's room, but no picture.


2 comments:
Wow, I cant believe how different it looks, its a good thing you took out the wall between the kitchen and dining, you wouldnt have had enough room. what color is dallies room? I am dieing to know!!! I am glad Jason keeps makeing apperances in some of the pictures, he must be able to help a little? How is your bedroom and bathroom coming? will that be a project for another week? Looking really good!
It looks great!
Post a Comment