Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Exhausted

More painting for today. The kitchen painting is totally done except for the pantry. Part of the vinyl is laid. I imagine my parents will have it totally done by the time we get there tomorrow.

We are totally exhausted. We got home tonight at 10. I don't know how my parents can keep going. I fall asleep when I sit down to feed Dallie. I guess the key is not to sit down.
Jason gets to come help tomorrow. He was supposed to ship off some of his cows, but the roads have been so bad that the trucks can't get to where they need to go. It's days like today I'm glad I have 4-wheel drive.

1 comment:

Brenny said...

The picture of the boys is too cute! The vinyl floor looks great. I love seeing it all come together -- probably because someone else is doing the work. :) You guys are doing great and your parents are stars!