Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Little Closer

Mom got the boys' room painted. It is finished except a little touch-up painting, carpet, and hopefully new outlets and light switch (those probably won't happen until later).


The vinyl is finished in the kitchen and nook. It's nice to be able to walk on a nice floor without shoes on. Dad and Jason hung a few cupboards tonight.

6 comments:

wyomingerica said...

It looks like it is coming along.

Brenny said...

Raise your hand if you are excited to have your room painted! Loved the last picture. :) How exciting to finally see it coming together. And equally exciting is being able to walk on it without shoes. :)

Countrylivn' said...

Love the boys room, I cant get over your AWESOME trim and mouldings, I want them! That house is so cool, and it is on its way to being even cooler! Good work!

David and Kira said...

Looks so good with the paint!! Great woodwork in older homes. Love all the trim and moldings too!

Andy and Sarah said...

Hey Kiley,
I found you, it is Sarah Loosle (meldrum) I got your blog from Amber's blog. Anyway I need you e-mail address so that we can keep in touch. Mine is ansloosle@yahoo.com
Hope things are going really good for you.
-Sarah

Aleighy said...

Looks great Ki! I bet you are happy that this HUGE project is almost finished. When do your parents leave? I bet your ready for a nice long nap!